Your partner each step of the way – from development through to the packaging of your cosmetic products.
Our range of personal care products is as diverse as the demands of your customers. Each product we make is unique and that hasn’t changed in more than 30 years.
High-quality personal care products are our top priority. We maintain high quality levels through audits and performing regular quality control.
- About us
We are your service provider for exclusive high-end active cosmetics. We develop and produce unique products that align with your vision.
We’re there for you when it comes to every aspect of skincare.
1. Bespoke development
- New development of entire personal care ranges
- Formula variations and modifications
- Formula evolution
- Replication or adaptation of effects and fragrances
- Recommendations for new products
- Redesign and improvement of existing products
- Ingredient analysis
- Advice on new raw materials and their effects
- Trend analyses and contemporary design
- And a whole lot more
“Each of our cosmetic products is both individual and unique. There’s no one-size-fits-all approach here at Neo Cos – we focus on bringing your ideas to life in just the way you want them.”
Heiko Patzer, Head of Development
We create your product – from conception through to the transformative functions of active ingredients
Creating the formula
- Your enquiry
Chat to us about your idea and we’ll help you to realise your design quickly.
- We’d be happy to advise you by suggesting some perfect raw materials for your product.
- Selecting the right packaging material is also crucial to your product’s success.
- Through our development survey, we gain strategic insight into your desired vision and also get an overview of your ‘no go’s’.
- Creating the formula
As soon as we know your exact needs and have recorded these in our development survey, we will create the formula.
- In our modern R&D department, all our raw materials eagerly await product conception.
- We first mix the formula and manufacture the initial samples. We examine these according to parameters such as appearance, consistency, smell, efficacy and feel before they are sent to you for testing.
- Production approval
After our laboratory design is approved, we prepare the manufacturing instructions for production according to the formula and ingredients. The product goes into production.
- A pilot sample can be made in reduced quantities (30 kg) if you like.
- We conduct further quality tests in parallel, so you can be sure that we’ll supply you with the best quality products only.
2. Production and quality control
“There’s nothing quite like producing cosmetics. No two products are ever the same, so the whole process calls for a good deal of experience and strong instincts.”
Creams are made in a Becomix mixer. Often lasting up to six hours, this process can involve processing dozens of raw materials and active ingredients. Production is carried out according to special manufacturing instructions, and each product undergoes a specific and exclusive mixing process.
Quality is continuously monitored by in-process controls during production. All the parameters such as temperature and density must be exactly right. The data are measured with extreme precision. Hygiene plays a major role by guaranteeing that the personal care product does not contain microorganisms.